These faculty-wide forms are made available for the undergraduate students of the Irving K. Barber School of Arts & Sciences. Submit all forms to the Associate Dean’s office (ASC 413) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Students must provide original copies of supporting documentation, such as doctors notes.
- Letter of Permission (LOP) Request Form: Please complete this online form after you’ve met with an academic advisor. You don’t need to complete an LOP if you’re participating in a Go Global Exchange.
- Pre-requisite and Co-requisite Waiver Requests: Submit these forms to the appropriate department assistant.
- Third Repeat of a Course: Students who wish to retake a course for a third time must apply in writing to email@example.com. Please note that approval for 3rd repeats for failed courses will come with conditions, including a reduced course load and referral to learning supports.
Department Student forms
Academic Concession Requests
All academic concession requests that require medical documentation as part of the request must meet these requirements:
- Original document required (no photocopies, scans, cell pictures etc.).
- Signature of the medical professional must be in ink; digital signatures are not accepted.
- Medical notes and supporting documents may be faxed directly to the Dean’s Office secure fax machine from the practitioners’ office. Must include cover page from the office and the student name in full.
Directed Studies and Honours Applications
- Directed Studies Application
- Honours Program Application
- Honours Program Application (Economics)
- Honours Program Application (Mathematics)
Work Alone Protocol
Request for Registration at UBC Vancouver
If you wish to attend courses at UBC Vancouver, please visit the cross campus registration page to view the eligibility requirements and registration request form.