Graduate Student Forms and Procedures

These faculty-wide forms are made available for the faculty and staff members of the Irving K. Barber School of Arts & Sciences. All faculty forms, when completed, are to be returned to the Associate Dean’s office (ASC 413).

To submit a change of audit, please refer to the Change of Registration/Add of Drop Course form hosted on the College of Graduate Studies website.