Graduate Student Forms and Procedures
These faculty-wide forms are made available for the faculty and staff members of the Irving K. Barber School of Arts & Sciences. All faculty forms, when completed, are to be returned to the Associate Dean’s office (ASC 413).
To submit a change of audit, please refer to the Change of Registration/Add of Drop Course form hosted on the College of Graduate Studies website.
- Graduate Studies Directed Studies Application (For IGS directed studies, please contact the IGS program assistant for the correct form)
- Graduate Studies Late Withdrawal Request
- Interdisciplinary Graduate Studies – Individualized Program Comprehensive Exam Plan
- Prerequisite and Co-requisite Waiver Request Form
- Request for Aegrotat Standing
- Request for Standing Deferred
- Work Alone Protocol